Finish: High Gloss UV Protected Clear Coat
Construction: Pure Carbon Fiber
Manufacturing Process: Pre-Preg Composite
- Uninstall the OEM trunk spoiler. Make sure that the mounting surface is cleaned thoroughly afterward.
- Test fit the spoiler prior to installing.
- Line up the spoiler on the trunk and mark its proper positioning with painter’s tape.
- Peel the red backing of the 3M tape approximately 2 inches from either side of the spoiler.
- Place the spoiler on the car without removing all of the red backing of the 3M tape.
- Once you have the spoiler aligned into the correct position, carefully remove the red backing of the 3M tape while the spoiler is simultaneously being pressed firmly into place. It is recommended that two people complete this step.
- Apply pressure to the spoiler after it is installed with painter’s tape, with extra attention given to the corners. It is recommended that you do not drive the car until the spoiler is given time to solidify firmly to the trunk.